Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

9 minutes ago, gamezone07 said:

"Protesters claim country 'is on its knees'

This is Nyree and Jonathan Brown. “This country is on its knees. I’m not against immigration as a whole. It’s too much and it’s dangerous. We need to close the borders until we’re back on our feet,” said Nyree, 54, from Wigan"

So , bit more nuanced, clearly the thugs at the hotels, etc, are not,

Still absolute nonsense though.

'This country is on its knees. I’m not against Conservatism as a whole. It’s too much and it’s dangerous. We need to kick them out until we’re back on our feet (and then keep them out)', said Norbert on Sheffield Forum.

Replace Conservatism with Politicians, Neoliberalism, Strictly, Thuggish Cretins or whatever you prefer. 

Looks like things are escalating.

@SheffieldForum

Can you give the video the once over? I think it's relevant but it is quite violent. Not sure if you'd be happy having it on the forum.

No problem if you feel it needs deleting 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

And that's fine.

Be boring if we all agreed on everything.👍

Plus you have to factor in that these cretins who want to damage and pinch stuff have the intelligence of plankton so  finding their own houses is a challenge enough never mind locating 10 Downing Street.

Hey Al, stop degradating plankton! They have their special place in the scheme of things.😁

echo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, echo beach said:

Hey Al, stop degradating plankton! They have their special place in the scheme of things.😁

echo

Including helping to feed the biggest mammals

3 minutes ago, Heorot said:

Several people charged in Rotherham  for violent disorder a matter of hours after committing the offences. Contrast and compare that with the Muslim man who broke the female police officers nose at Manchester airport (13 days ago) who is still yet to be charged.

This is Britain now under two-tier Kier.

Good they deserved it, the airport case will playout now doubt they'll be dealt with by the courts 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Heorot said:

Several people charged in Rotherham  for violent disorder a matter of hours after committing the offences. Contrast and compare that with the Muslim man who broke the female police officers nose at Manchester airport (13 days ago) who is still yet to be charged.

It’s absolutely correct. Get them in court overnight. In jail by tomorrow morning and sacked by lunchtime.

Enough is enough.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Heorot said:

My bold

Good. Throw the book at them if found guilty!!

Underlined.

It's not a good look granted 

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 2

Just now, Heorot said:

Swift justice for one but not the other. Just like the police in general being strong with "white riots" but back off from Muslim riots.

Remember also Rotherham police turned a blind eye for years and years to the Muslim grooming gangs.

My bold

I can't give an answer to that.

Underlined

I agree, that situation was and still is very wrong but there's a thread for that already. 

• Like 1