Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

25 minutes ago, Heorot said:

If all out war kicks off with Russia (which is a very real possibility)just remember the vast bulk of our people that will end up being mobilised will be these "far right thugs,"  the working class white lads of Rotherham and Middlesbrough, etc. 

I don't think the people you speak of have the smarts to operate the military hardware, maybe they'll be used as mobile blast shields or something.

• Like 1

From the BBC. Yaxley-Lennon is a total scumbag.

Swinney warns against 'unhelpful speculation' after Scotland stabbing

20:13

Turning to Scotland, where the First Minister John Swinney has warned against the "unhelpful speculation" surrounding the identity of a man who allegedly stabbed a 21-year-old woman in the central Scottish city of Stirling on Saturday.

She was treated in hospital for "non-life threatening" injuries, and a 29-year old man has been arrested.

However, social media rumours, promoted by EDL founder Tommy Robinson, suggested the attacker was Muslim.

Police Scotland have said these claims are false, and in quite an unusual move for the force, have confirmed the man arrested is white and from the local area.

• Like 1

It's obviously correct that everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, we can't police thoughts, but can hopefully provide education for anyone open to listening; sometimes when divisive opinions are openly voiced, it may well be appropriate for folk who want to live in harmony to call them out on it.
We have already had at least one poster here complaining that there are too many non-white people living in London, without even considering their nationality or family history, and  another suggesting mass deportation for all non UK citizens.
It strikes me that such divisive comments may be openly and legitimately challenged.

Just now, gamezone07 said:

Crowds grow at another hotel housing asylum seekers

Multiple videos shared online show a crowd of people outside a Holiday Inn Express in Tamworth. The Mirror has contact police for a comment

Well that's not good news at all.

Let's hope it's at least peaceful this time.

• Thanks 1

Just now, gamezone07 said:

was on D/Mirror page, then twitter, its going worse that East Germany in the early 90's Hoyerwesda, etc.

people are going to die, and yes on both sides

My bold

100%

It's seriously getting out of hand. The rabble rousers from both sides need rounding up and locking up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peak4 said:

It's obviously correct that everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, we can't police thoughts, but can hopefully provide education for anyone open to listening; sometimes when divisive opinions are openly voiced, it may well be appropriate for folk who want to live in harmony to call them out on it.
We have already had at least one poster here complaining that there are too many non-white people living in London, without even considering their nationality or family history, and  another suggesting mass deportation for all non UK citizens.
It strikes me that such divisive comments may be openly and legitimately challenged.

Of course, but having concerns about the boats, mass immigration  possible two tier policing, should be allowed as well as challenged on fora, i have been around the left i did same as you,don't do call outs unless full on like the ones you mention.