Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

5 minutes ago, peak4 said:

It's obviously correct that everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, we can't police thoughts, but can hopefully provide education for anyone open to listening; sometimes when divisive opinions are openly voiced, it may well be appropriate for folk who want to live in harmony to call them out on it.
We have already had at least one poster here complaining that there are too many non-white people living in London, without even considering their nationality or family history, and  another suggesting mass deportation for all non UK citizens.
It strikes me that such divisive comments may be openly and legitimately challenged.

Of course, but having concerns about the boats, mass immigration  possible two tier policing, should be allowed as well as challenged on fora, i have been around the left i did same as you,don't do call outs unless full on like the ones you mention.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely insane 

We need to get a grip of this before it goes too far.

That was earlier i think, i don't think anything else happened, but it doesn't bode well, especially if the cops didn't demadn they unmask

Just now, gamezone07 said:

That was earlier i think, i don't think anything else happened, but it doesn't bode well, especially if the cops didn't demadn they unmask

My bold

Well that's something then 👍

• Thanks 1