Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

The Southport incident has been hijacked by those with a different agenda who are using it to whip up hatred against encircled and certain religious groups.

I even saw a post on another forum by a right wing poster from Sheffield forum claiming he has never met a right wing person in his life!! Best thing is he is a known right wing poster on here and the comment was in regard to anti immigration protestors being labelled right wing.

The audacity of some people eh!,

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This isn't easy viewing. 

Just read online that this guy was chanting and taunting a group of lads and then it led to this…

Just now, mafya said:

Just read online that this guy was chanting and taunting a group of lads and then it led to this…

Sticks and stones mate.

Sticks and stones. If someone can get so upset at words that they beat the crap out of someone then they have a screw loose and need locking up for the safety of society. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, El Cid said:

She doesn't have a banner and is not throwing stones, maybe they were just on their way home?

It's easy to add 2+2 and get 5

I had someone on Facebook quoting the Bible, Deuteronomy 28, New International Version, Blessings for Obedience :)

It's not funny, it's serious.

I'm sorry I don't know what most of that means. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Sticks and stones mate.

Sticks and stones. If someone can get so upset at words that they beat the crap out of someone then they have a screw loose and need locking up for the safety of society. 

I read on Sheffield online that it was a group of teenagers who after being taunted decided to retaliate, not the right thing to do but chanting racial and religious abuse does carry a risk. Not condoning it in any way but unfortunately this is what happens when **** like this happens.

Just now, mafya said:

I read on Sheffield online that it was a group of teenagers who after being taunted decided to retaliate, not the right thing to do but chanting racial and religious abuse does carry a risk. Not condoning it in any way but unfortunately this is what happens when **** like this happens.

My bold

Only if the person on the receiving end of the abuse is a thug.

Walk away. Words aren't an excuse for violence. I hope they get identified, arrested, charged and sentenced to a 10 stretch. 

Absoloute scum!

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Only if the person on the receiving end of the abuse is a thug.

Walk away. Words aren't an excuse for violence. I hope they get identified, arrested, charged and sentenced to a 10 stretch. 

Absoloute scum!

He was a thug, I got sent a video of it just now and here he is on the ground=

IMG_2829.jpeg