Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Ah. So these violent thugs attacked two people.

Like I say, absolute scum. 

How long do you think they should get in prison?

From what I gather they attacked 2 different scumbags chanting racist and religious abuse so I would say they are vigilantes and as for possible sent3nces well I will le@ve that to the courts.

13 hours ago, High Chaparral said:

Not good, the hot weather hasn't helped.  Hopefully things will  calm down soon.

i predict : things will calm down at more or less exactly the same time as the football season starts up again.

1 hour ago, Resident said:

I don't  condone the violence but I'm not surprised it happened, in fact it was a logical step.

The majority of the UK aren't being listened to but the see violent incidents such as Harehills & Rochdale where minority groups become violent in their demands and the authorities capitulate to them. 

Harehills - Roma rioted after kids were removed, under UK LAW, from abusive/negligent parents - Kids are now back with the same parents.

Rochdale - Muslims gathered in large numbers, threatening to tear the town apart if the Manchester 2 weren't released - The pair of criminals were released, yet to be charged. 

So the logical thinking is that if minority groups get what they want through violence then that must mean the majority will too. 

Whether they are a minority group or a majority group they have lost the argument when they start attacking the police and looting shops.

• Like 3

It's daft that people are arguing about the minutiae of what single individuals did in this or that town or city. The overall fact is that racists and neo-Nazis, chanting racist slogans, smashed up town centres and tried to set a building on fire with lots of people in it, including children as far as they or we know. And these racists and fascists are scum. Whether or not there were other people in attendance who are not hardcore, far right terrorists, is a minor side issue in comparison.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, High Chaparral said:

Not good, the hot weather hasn't helped.  Hopefully things will  calm down soon.

A Water Cannon will service both requirements,  Cool em down and Calm em down.  :hihi:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Delbow said:

It's daft that people are arguing about the minutiae of what single individuals did in this or that town or city. The overall fact is that racists and neo-Nazis, chanting racist slogans, smashed up town centres and tried to set a building on fire with lots of people in it, including children as far as they or we know. And these racists and fascists are scum. Whether or not there were other people in attendance who are not hardcore, far right terrorists, is a minor side issue in comparison.

All these names for scum, which actually suits them, my late uncle Ron, ex Parachute Regiment, used to look forward to his meetings with Nazis, I hazard a guess that they didn’t share this sentiment, having seen a Para’s killing knife neither would I.