Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

10 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

It was a mine of disinformation and dross even back then, albeit slanted in a different direction.

To be honest I really don't know but what I do know is that outlets such as the Guardian didn't have daily rants about it back then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

To be honest I really don't know but what I do know is that outlets such as the Guardian didn't have daily rants about it back then.

My issue with Twitter isn’t the right wing bias, or even the preponderance off nobheads on there. They’ve every right to express their Neanderthal opinions as far as I’m concerned. 

I am bothered that the app  pumps right wing propaganda at me almost non-stop. From the usual suspects, even if I block people and say I’m not interested in stuff. It’s fine for people to express vile opinions, but I should equally be able to avoid reading them.

So, I’ve deleted it.

And I won’t be buying a Tesla either.

6 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

My issue with Twitter isn’t the right wing bias, or even the preponderance off nobheads on there. They’ve every right to express their Neanderthal opinions as far as I’m concerned. 

I am bothered that the app  pumps right wing propaganda at me almost non-stop. From the usual suspects, even if I block people and say I’m not interested in stuff. It’s fine for people to express vile opinions, but I should equally be able to avoid reading them.

So, I’ve deleted it.

And I won’t be buying a Tesla either.

Can't argue with that.

Unfortunately 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

My issue with Twitter isn’t the right wing bias, or even the preponderance off nobheads on there. They’ve every right to express their Neanderthal opinions as far as I’m concerned.  I am bothered that the app  pumps right wing propaganda at me almost non-stop.

I was watching a video on Facebook, they are all over, about the benefits of a fully carnivore diet. It's very convincing if you don't question it.

Are those that fall for it the thick and the old?