Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

Just now, Longcol said:

They certainly squared up to each other.

Yes. One man on his own vs a large group. Had the fight remained between two and the bloke got his arse handed to him I wouldn't have minded. Mutual combat and all that. That's not what happened though was it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

BTW — we’re not linking to Britain First accounts on here. 👍

My apologies if that's because of me. I don't always look at the account I tend to concentrate on the video. I'll make a point of looking from now on👍

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes. One man on his own vs a large group. Had the fight remained between two and the bloke got his arse handed to him I wouldn't have minded. Mutual combat and all that. That's not what happened though was it. 

I've already said a couple of times there was no excuse for others to wade in.

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I've already said a couple of times there was no excuse for others to wade in.

Yes, I know you said that. I'm just giving my opinion too 👍

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, peak4 said:

Already arrested, charged and remanded into custody.
As I mentioned earlier, it's often better just to do this, rather than arrest at the time, which takes coppers away from the scene when they are more valuable on location
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/clywwvkrpexo

Sadly seems to have had previous form, which is why this radicalisation against minorities is so dangerous.
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/teenagers-plan-get-rid-europeans-2262107

A troubled teenager is set to receive professional help for his political beliefs from an anti-terrorism group after revealing to police how he wanted to “get rid of Europeans.”

That guy is a teenager!?!

Must have had a hard paperround. (or spent every morning stealing newspapers)

7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

It will. My thoughts are unless the peaceful people on Both sides control their morons, shop them to police if needs be then the morons will be directing which way this all goes and I think everyone knows where that could lead. 

I'm not sure if the far right has anyone trying to calm things- as their whole motive was clear from the onset.

Dialogue is the best solution -but only if everyone is prepared to listen/talk things out.

Leaders from Reform UK could do more to suppress this anger.

Stop targeting one community or faith who had zero to do with the Southport fatality.  

The younger and angry Asain lads are going to be drawn in- because they'll want to stand up and also counter the attacks.  

Unfortunately this doesn't always go well 😕 

• Like 1