Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

1 minute ago, atticus said:

A few  people I know who work in the city centre have been advised to work from home tomorrow, apparently there is a protest planned.

Don’t ever remember any riots in Sheff . Fingers crossed we’re better than that 

There may be more than one venue on someone's sportsplan.
image.png.bc61be8c2df61ccdb0e2ad29d24128f1.png

I've deliberately cut off this screenshot before the start of the list(s)
image.png.66f3fb575c2f56949479e660b5fcec8b.png

12 minutes ago, prince al said:

Well…. Who would have thought it couldn’t get any worse under the Tories?!!?

Note the reference to the provocative meme screenshot I showed earlier, along side the false name.
The Tories did release this video on World Refugee day a couple of months ago.
Tories slammed for releasing ‘abhorrent’ migrant boat attack ad on World Refugee Day  Independent
Given the current issues of riots and demos, and their targets, it was pointed out, by several folk I saw earlier, that perhaps their social media representatives should now remove it.
I've just checked, it's still up on-line; Many would view it as being deliberately provocative, particularly just now, with the level of social unrest.
image.png.c6fe25fb54dea577966666873fa5a941.png

10 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

https://news.sky.com/story/birmingham-pub-punter-who-incited-violence-will-be-barred-after-counter-protester-attack-13192106

Nice to read how the mosque helped to offer support and repair damages.

Great 👍 

Yes, I note that at least one video, I think shared on here somewhere, had the initial bit cut off; maybe to make it look like he was wholly innocent.
I did see other longer ones, which I'm not posting now, as I can't be bothered to trawl through something of a cess pit to find them.
I'm not defending him being attacked by they way; that should never have happened.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Delbow said:

We're going to be reading the words 'a man in his 50s' an awful lot over the next few weeks.

And some may not even have been present themselves at any of the live incidents
Remember the recent sentences for the JSO collaborators on a Zoom call

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

We're going to be reading the words 'a man in his 50s' an awful lot over the next few weeks.

As long as it covers facts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delbow said:

I've got both pot-bellied and beer-bellied along with 50's and inebriated plus out of character, german tattoo on my bingo cards...  I'll be lucky to get 2tg

• Haha 1