The Empire Bar - Sheffield

sexyny

Empire has lost it's prime status, which it had back in the late 90's early 00. It was the place where everyone would decend, then the Matrix opened, it seemed to go down hill from there. I agree with some posts, the music was excellent, the cocktail jugs were fooking berzerk as well, but I am sure a lot has changed in the last few years.

Is it the kind of place I should go to to meet women?...

14 year old School girls more likley in Empire.

Used to be a great place three or four years ago, but has gone downhill, just like with the majority of Sheffield's nightlife.

Nah.. If you wanna meet nice sophisticated non chav women then Kingdom's the place man!

Quality! they dont get more sophisticated than Kingdom birds, they are the cream of the crop!

i used to like the Empire bar..................when i was 11.

too many rude boys playing **** music.

Quality! they dont get more sophisticated than Kingdom birds, they are the cream of the crop!

Too right! They are SOOO sophisticated there.....last time I went in this very classy bird showed me all of her 21 tattoos INCLUDING the more personal ones! High class? You bet!!

Too right! They are SOOO sophisticated there.....last time I went in this very classy bird showed me all of her 21 tattoos INCLUDING the more personal ones! High class? You bet!!

Ha ha ha.............Love it!

xxx

lucky you, bet it was enough to make you sick. Only the classy ones will show you their tats.

Steve_SUFC, that reply has made me chuckle son, I can see it now, best trousers, ben sherman and pair of Umbro Specials, they've just finished at Pitz, they smell and I can picture it now, all the young uns letching on to them........glad I don't go there anymore. Still laughing son, legendary

Archived