9/11 terrorist begs judge to send him back to France because he is fearful of execution.

A plea deal has been reached for 3 more 9/11 terrorists. If they plead guilty they will not be sentenced to death but instead will be sentenced to life in prison.

US prosecutors have reached a deal with 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the Pentagon said Wednesday, reportedly involving a guilty plea in exchange for avoiding a death penalty trial.

The agreements with Mohammed and two other accused moves their long-running cases toward resolution. These have been bogged down in pre-trial maneuverings for years while the defendants remained held at the Guantanamo Bay military base in Cuba.

44 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

A plea deal has been reached for 3 more 9/11 terrorists. If they plead guilty they will not be sentenced to death but instead will be sentenced to life in prison.

US prosecutors have reached a deal with 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the Pentagon said Wednesday, reportedly involving a guilty plea in exchange for avoiding a death penalty trial.

The agreements with Mohammed and two other accused moves their long-running cases toward resolution. These have been bogged down in pre-trial maneuverings for years while the defendants remained held at the Guantanamo Bay military base in Cuba.

I thought they wanted to die as when fighting a holy war they then get to reside in the highest levels of paradise.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I thought they wanted to die as when fighting a holy war they then get to reside in the highest levels of paradise.

As I understand it Al.

You get 70 virgins, 70 wifes, and everlasting happiness.

Sounds good to me, but they can keep the 70 wifes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It looks as tho they have changed there minds Al, could it be they have been living in paradise all of this time.

9 hours ago, Longcol said:

Apart from the headline am struggling to see any mention of France in the story.

“There is the real prospect that the Ex President is reelected and therefore…I want to apply to this Court and the US government to be transfer to France to finish my sentence,” he wrote.

“I could be transfer to France to serve the rest of my life sentence and before the potential inauguration of Ex President Trump…May your Honor and your Court enter an order as soon as your Court find it appropriate and grant me my…request.”

1 hour ago, Padders said:

As I understand it Al.

You get 70 virgins, 70 wifes, and everlasting happiness.

Sounds good to me, but they can keep the 70 wifes.

Crikey, wouldn't want either! 

• Haha 1