Littering , drives me nuts

Well , saw this guy finishing his can of pop the other day . I just knew what he was going to do , & I was right . He just tossed it on the ground . So many people , just throw stuff on the floor , even when empty bins are right in front of them . Drives me nuts . 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Well , saw this guy finishing his can of pop the other day . I just knew what he was going to do , & I was right . He just tossed it on the ground . So many people , just throw stuff on the floor , even when empty bins are right in front of them . Drives me nuts . 

Try living near a 24 hour McDonald's. 

Bags, wrappers, discarded 'food'. People just toss it outside our house and the houses of my neighbours. 

No manners at all.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Try living near a 24 hour McDonald's. 

Bags, wrappers, discarded 'food'. People just toss it outside our house and the houses of my neighbours. 

No manners at all.

That must be a right mare Padders 

• Like 1

Just now, lavery549@yahoo said:

Oh damn The Daddy , that is because I am watching TV & typing , so sorry 😅

No, please don't apologise.

To be confused with Padders is like being mistaken for a God. 

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

My missis used to get very annoyed at people littering.

I once threw a sweet paper on the floor, and got a proper tongue lashing, to this very day I've never done it again.

She brought my daughters up to always use a litter bin.

A true story.

On holiday in Skegness, my daughters accumulated sweet wrappers etc, and no litter bin in  sight..

So they'd hand them to their mum, we went into a amusement arcade, and mum spotted a litter bin.

She made a bee-line to the bin and deposited the litter...

When a voice boomed out,

EXCUSE ME, I'VE JUST WON THAT AT BINGO!

• Haha 2

I was once changing trains at Leicester station and they had this young bloke sweeping the platform. A small group of people were standing right next to a bin but they went and chucked their rubbish onto the ground right where he’d just swept. I found it so disrespectful. No idea how that lad managed to keep his cool, he never said a word, just quietly got on with his job but his blood must have been boiling. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3