GP 's about to strike

9 minutes ago, atticus said:

Yeh I was watching the “ concerned citizens” and “ patriots “ smashing up Hartlepool the other night ,if you think they are any different from the scum that did the same in Leeds the other week you are very wrong.

Those individuals were plain yobs, not 'concerned citizens'.

19 minutes ago, atticus said:

Yeh I was watching the “ concerned citizens” and “ patriots “ smashing up Hartlepool the other night ,if you think they are any different from the scum that did the same in Leeds the other week you are very wrong.

Did you see the elderly citizens being kettled and arrested in Whitehall for just being there?

Open your eyes.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Did you see the elderly citizens being kettled and arrested in Whitehall for just being there?

Open your eyes.

I did Jim. The met are a different beast I’m afraid. As soon as a situation starts getting out of hand they come down hard ,and as always ,plenty of innocent people  bear the brunt of it .

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, atticus said:

I did Jim. The met are a different beast I’m afraid. As soon as a situation starts getting out of hand they come down hard ,and as always ,plenty of innocent people  bear the brunt of it .

Really?

45 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Open your eyes.

Assistant Commissioner Matt Twist said: “Last night our officers faced unacceptable scenes of disorder and violence, as others across the country have done in recent days. They acted with great courage and the highest levels of professionalism in the face of hateful behaviour.

I didn't see it. A further 60 people were arrested during the protest for failing to comply with conditions on the protest under Section 14 Public Order Act 1986. They were not taken in to custody but remain under investigation.

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Embarrassing yourself again Dave.

You offer nothing to this forum, absolutely nothing.

on the minus side he's a bit repetitive,  on the plus side he often posts 'nail on head' ones and he is a very charismatic character.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cressida said:

on the minus side he's a bit repetitive,  on the plus side he often posts 'nail on head' ones and he is a very charismatic character.

You find someone who is a bully, abusive when intoxicated and a self confessed wind up merchant on here, charismatic?

Surprised at you Cressida.

• Like 2