1 minute ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

WOW , when I went to Cornwall with my bestie , we went to Boscastle Witches museum & there was a part dedicated to her Padders 

Was her broomstick on show.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Sun in Gemini , Moon in Taurus , Sagittarius rising . Loads of fire in my chart . My Auntie taught me Astrology , used to go to her house in Loxley 

I did a course years ago, I could calculate a chart, including all planetary aspects using an Ephemeris. Giving a reading for Sun, Moon, Ascendant was easy but 'homogenising' (for lack of the appropriate word) the planetary aspects to include in a reading takes years of experience, in my opinion at least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Draggletail said:

I did a course years ago, I could calculate a chart, including all planetary aspects using an Ephemeris. Giving a reading for Sun, Moon, Ascendant was easy but 'homogenising' (for lack of the appropriate word) the planetary aspects to include in a reading takes years of experience, in my opinion at least.

You are very right . Took me ages , but my Aunty was very patient . Eventually got it . I need to get back into it , but too busy with my lovely Mum at moment 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

You are very right . Took me ages , but my Aunty was very patient . Eventually got it . I need to get back into it , but too busy with my lovely Mum at moment 

And you posted in comments that you're a medium, interesting. Do you want to say more about it? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

And you posted in comments that you're a medium, interesting. Do you want to say more about it? 

Oh where do I start with this Draggletail ? . I come from a line of Psychics , but ,things are stepping up at moment . Got more intense ,the older I get . 

• Thanks 1