Living in squalor in Parson Cross-waiting for council repairs

they waste fortunes as well , came the other day to do me 3 new doors , the man came and waited for delivery so he could fit them at 7.30am waited until 11.30am then got a call to say there new door machine factory had not made them so went for his lunch wasting a complete morning were he could of been doing work.like a shed roof they had to replace like many others thats tied in with the nextdoor , but the other house bought theres but they forgot to put it in there sell on they would have to pay half if it needed replacing, so nextdoor get there shed roof replaced free even though they bought it at half price and SCC pay for there cost of the roof , there are thousands of these  as well,paying to remove asbestos roofs and fittng a new one cannot be cheap can it.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

they waste fortunes as well , came the other day to do me 3 new doors , the man came and waited for delivery so he could fit them at 7.30am waited until 11.30am then got a call to say there new door machine factory had not made them so went for his lunch wasting a complete morning were he could of been doing work.like a shed roof they had to replace like many others thats tied in with the nextdoor , but the other house bought theres but they forgot to put it in there sell on they would have to pay half if it needed replacing, so nextdoor get there shed roof replaced free even though they bought it at half price and SCC pay for there cost of the roof , there are thousands of these  as well,paying to remove asbestos roofs and fittng a new one cannot be cheap can it.

Don't pay rent until repairs are 

many years ago a labour MP told me sometimes you let things get bad, so once they get in power they get more from the labour goverment once in power, and the labour goverment are spending big so they say on social housing now in power so lets see, last time in power they went for the re-furb money.

Why would you wait 6 months to contact someone after not hearing about a repair?

I'd be on the phone weekly for updates.

As for the peeling paint, surely you'd just strip them and repaint them, not leave them to fester? :suspect:

• Like 1