Clare Balding.

14 hours ago, francypants said:

She also presented coverage of the Oxford and Cambridge boat race.

I forgot she was the presenter on that aswell,  flippinheck! Its ridiculous.  :roll:

• Like 1

What's ridiculous?  She's a sports presenter. That's her job.  Presenting sports programs.  She will particularly be selected for programs involving horses because that's a lot of her legacy.

All networks have their pool of regulars and 'faces' to front specific things.  People like David Coleman, Des Lynam, Steve Ryder, Sue Barker, Hazel Irvine, Gabby Logan, Gary Linker, spend years, sometimes even whole careers linked to specific programs  and no one's whinging about it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I forgot she was the presenter on that aswell,  flippinheck! Its ridiculous.  :roll:

She would have one salary which covers all the programmes she is on I would guess.

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

The annual Tiddlywinks championships takes place at "Padders Bar" on the 32nd of August.

I've asked her to commentate...

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

What's ridiculous?  She's a sports presenter. That's her job.  Presenting sports programs.  She will particularly be selected for programs involving horses because that's a lot of her legacy.

All networks have their pool of regulars and 'faces' to front specific things.  People like David Coleman, Des Lynam, Steve Ryder, Sue Barker, Hazel Irvine, Gabby Logan, Gary Linker, spend years, sometimes even whole careers linked to specific programs  and no one's whinging about it.

I'm whinging about it so there you go!  I've listed what she has presented so far this year and the point I'm making is! Where are the other qualified presenters your going on about.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

The annual Tiddlywinks championships takes place at "Padders Bar" on the 32nd of August.

I've asked her to commentate...

Its a pity you don't have a nobbly knees competition or around Easter time, an Easter Bonnet competition because you could have asked her to commentate on them anall. :gag:

• Like 1