Met Police chief Sir Mark Rowley was 'in a hurry' after throwing Sky News journalist's microphone

13 hours ago, mafya said:

I would be careful fella, the police are cracking down on armchair thugs trying to stir up racial hatred via social media posts=

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13714445/Crackdown-armchair-thugs-Man-charged-man-woman-arrested-trying-stir-hatred-Snapchat-Facebook-posts.html

Agree'd, there's a few posters on here who would have some questions to answer (IMO), given their posting history.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bamanamanana said:

Agree'd, there's a few posters on here who would have some questions to answer (IMO), given their posting history.

Like who?

Who on this forum is inciting racial violence?

3 hours ago, Bamanamanana said:

That sounds like a thinly veiled threat that we should only post politically correct opinions or else. Have you heard of something called freedom of speech? It used to be very popular in this country.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, despritdan said:

That sounds like a thinly veiled threat that we should only post politically correct opinions or else. Have you heard of something called freedom of speech? It used to be very popular in this country.

Get ready 

20 minutes ago, despritdan said:

That sounds like a thinly veiled threat that we should only post politically correct opinions or else.

That sounds like your "opinions" might be in danger of breaching the various UK hate laws.

22 minutes ago, despritdan said:

Have you heard of something called freedom of speech? It used to be very popular in this country.

It still is, so is being held to account for the consequences of that speech.

Have only been frequenting this forum for a month or so, but there does seem to be pattern of over reaction to certain threads about incidents where the focus is on race, religion or sexuality (usually with little basis in fact, context, or perspective), trying to suggest the latest isolated incident is emblematic of the entire "group".

That is clearly not acceptable.

Just my opinion, of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, despritdan said:

I'm sorry to learn of your hearing impairment.

On 05/08/2024 at 23:20, mafya said:

How can it be two tier policing when a copper kicked an ethnic guy in the head at the airport? How many right wing rioters have been kicked in the head?

Two tier policing is a smokescreen to hide the fact that they are right wing thugs out for a bit of protesting against migrants with some thuggery and looting chucked in for good measure.

i'm pretty sure he would have done the same to anyone of any colour/race that had  just as you've mentioned before  (schooled) him, it'll be in his nature not to take several blows to the head as he did, as for the asian guys solicitor putting him in a suit and getting rid of his stupid hair, won't change who he is or his thuggery either.

6 hours ago, Delbow said:

Larger anti-racist protests yesterday: no violence

Smaller racist protests at the weekend: lots of violence

It's two-tier protesting, not two-tier policing.

I was just looking at some photos of the demo at Broomhill on FB. This one was my favourite. 

demo.jpg