49 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Basin is making a comeback, it's called the bowl cut now it's come on a long way since the good old days.

haircut.jpg

94ff4f1b896de6731cfbaafc0203b4a1.jpg

It's not even cut straight, but maybe that's what you get when chop through a thick layer of hair. :D 

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Basin is making a comeback, it's called the bowl cut now it's come on a long way since the good old days.

haircut.jpg

I wouldn't why I see these young lads , that look like Mum's put a basin round their head , they look like monks . Maybe they are going to join a Monastry 

• Like 1

My local barber used to be Henger's on West St when it was still run by Mr Henger  and his colleague.
Thoroughly pleasant folk and always interesting conversation, as well as a free humbug on the way out.
I'd been both away and working long hours when I went one day, only to be greeted with  a big grin & "Oh dear, would you like a written estimate before we start🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

haircut.jpg

Please tell me that's a photoshop edit or something.

Does he, and others think that it looks good? I'm definitely getting old...it looks stupid!

Crew cut, for fifty years plus...just wash and go ;) 

• Haha 1

haircut.jpg

Ahhhhh son of Brother Cadefile😇🤣🤣🥰🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Draggletail said:

I had you down for a long hair given your profile picture!

Many do.

I have always liked rock music, always rode motorbikes, always the odd one out at Monsters of Rock! But the military had a problem with long hair! I spent a long time in the Army, the haircut just became the norm for me. If I go three weeks now, I have to get it cut.

When I used to come home on leave, they would never let me in nightclubs until I let them see my ID card. Not a bad thing as I usually got in free too.

In my 6th decade now. Seems a shame to spoil the look now ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1