British Man jailed for Abusing Dogs

46 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Apart from reading the guardian

Talking of the guardian..

Finding it amusing about the size of a mans  penis....how incredibly sexist.  Do you think they would be making quips about a woman's large breasts?

18 minutes ago, cressida said:

Hope not,  a lot of "men" are guilty of that though.

Indeed, but do you think the Guardian, the champions of equality, fairness and self righteousness would be making jokes about a female competitor if her big breasts had knocked the pole off?

Of course they wouldn't.

They are blatantly sexist.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed, but do you think the Guardian, the champions of equality, fairness and self righteousness would be making jokes about a female competitor if her big breasts had knocked the pole off?

Of course they wouldn't.

Thats actually a very good point. I doubt they would run a similar story if it was a woman's breasts that had knocked the pole off.

• Like 1

On 09/08/2024 at 19:00, Al Bundy said:

I don't eat battery farm chickens so that's kind of peed all over your self righteous attempt at being clever ain't it.

Let's see - what animals, if any, does someone who pronounces 'Abuse to animals is the worst. Not much gets me more upset and angry' eat then. I would expect the answer to be none, as all animal farming is abusive imho.

1 hour ago, Norbert said:

Let's see - what animals, if any, does someone who pronounces 'Abuse to animals is the worst. Not much gets me more upset and angry' eat then. I would expect the answer to be none, as all animal farming is abusive imho.

State of this!!😂

On 09/08/2024 at 20:23, Al Bundy said:

Of course they wouldn't.

🙄 You obviously don't know the Guardian very well.... They had an article about a woman called Fanny, and you should've seen the readers replies. I'd link it but I'm on my phone so can't.

On 09/08/2024 at 22:38, Thug Life said:

He is disgusting and they should chop his nob off. 

There was a terrible story a few days ago about the man with penis cancer who had to have it amputated. His name is Craig Mycock. 

Predictably some of internet users thought it was funny

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

🙄 You obviously don't know the Guardian very well.... They had an article about a woman called Fanny, and you should've seen the readers replies. I'd link it but I'm on my phone so can't.

There was a terrible story a few days ago about the man with penis cancer who had to have it amputated. His name is Craig Mycock. 

Predictably some of internet users thought it was funny

Cancer isn't funny ever and people making fun of his name are pathetic. It's a strange name but not funny in this situation. Is he better now? 

• Like 1