Your Life Over The Years...

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Come on , spill .

its not really that interesting....

once we all went into the country, chilling, sat, drinking etc, i chucked some sheep **** at him, it went into his mouth, and he chewed it lol

Just now, melthebell said:

once we all went into the country, chilling, sat, drinking etc, i chucked some sheep **** at him, it went into his mouth, and he chewed it lol

Tut,tut tut . I was waiting for something salacious  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, melthebell said:

What was the etc ? 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Evostick and a bag ? 😂

nah that was earlier dahn Woodhus Mill by the side of the Rother, i never liked it though so id have 4 cans of Stones while the rest glue sniffed, nowts changed, 40 years later and im still suppin lol

5 hours ago, Draggletail said:

That's sad mel, very sad. 😔

The first one i remember when i was 18 was a young lad we met (who was 15) he had run away from home and we met him in town, let him stay in our shared house, we gave him his first mohican (suburbia / This is England film styley lol). One day his parents found out where he was and came to collect him, later on we heard that he had killed himself as he didnt want to be there. R .I.P Boots (Nathan)

• Sad 2

The deaths in my life couldve easily have been me, the drink, the drugs, the facing 200 rampaging nazi skinheads throwing bricks, bottles and thunderflashes, being shot at with a flare gun in a street fight, being mugged by a crackhead up Pitsmoor with a fireaxe, being robbed in my flat with masked men with a gun and baseball bat, tripping on acid and walking round on things youre not meant to walk around on while tripping. the stage diving, slamdancing, hitch hiking, sleeping in weird places like building sites and under market stalls.