Sunderland v Sheffield Wednesday.

34 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

You can't blame the Pilot for not serving the food correctly. 3 or 4 did a good job. The rest were Shi'ites. We got what we deserved.

Windass cost us at least 2 goals. They pressed us to pulp and an incapable team tried to play out from the back for 50 minutes.

Playing out doesn't work for us and the tactic needs to be abandoned immediately. We're not Barcelona and we haven't got top class players. Sunderland got things right and had two top class influencers, Clarke and Roberts.

We should have gone long from the 5th minute on. We may not have won, but we wouldn't have been embarrassed.

Bang on the playing out from the goalie on is a disaster . Carlos did the same and lost us the play off through that system , 

• Like 1

Early doors but can't afford too many abject performances like this. Thankfully I couldn't watch it and my internet was very patchy where we were so couldn't really keep much of an eye on it. Another 44 games to go yet so all isn't lost.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

You don't half come accross as an pessimistic owl on a downer ,chill thi beans all mighty 😀😀👍

If you don’t care for my opinions please ignore me, there is a facility for this.🙄

Oh dear.  2 games in & already fighting amongst themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Oh dear.  2 games in & already fighting amongst themselves. 

Fighting ? to me is a good punch up, not disagreeing with each others, of  different opinions  is totally different , B the B mmm ? Let's think 🤔 😀

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Bad bad day …unexpected result…but 3 points off the top & 44 left to play …b’reight 

I need some sort of basis as to why this was an unexpected result? Other than self entitlement and misjudgement…. 

One game against a very, very poor team and the championship was for the taking. Welcome back….

52 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Bang on the playing out from the goalie on is a disaster . Carlos did the same and lost us the play off through that system , 

Hold on, don’t go knocking Danny’s tactics.. he is the messiah Ian’s he?? 😂😂

12 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

Hold on, don’t go knocking Danny’s tactics.. he is the messiah Ian’s he?? 😂😂

And he sports a great syrup but he doesn't have parachute payments. 

12 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

I need some sort of basis as to why this was an unexpected result? Other than self entitlement and misjudgement…. 

One game against a very, very poor team and the championship was for the taking. Welcome back….

Not too difficult to work out, you big 🤡,

…Great performance & result on the opening day …& a comprehensive result against the Mackems on the last day of last season…No result is guaranteed in this division ,but to lose by 4 goals was unexpected…

Welcome back ?? ….bit rich & ironic coming from you …😂😂