Sunderland v Sheffield Wednesday.

13 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Oh dear.  2 games in & already fighting amongst themselves. 

I recall being in our South Stand season ticket seats with my then young son during a very poor game. My son made reference to the quality of our performance, a guy in a nearby seat swore at my son and told him to get out of the ground, I approached the guy at an appropriate time and told him to get out of my vicinity and never to sit near us again.  He laughed and asked me what I intended to do, I put a heavy hand on his shoulder and mentioned the close by location of the NGH, this did the trick and I never clapped eyes on him again. 😉

And that’s not fighting either. 😀

16 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

. We're not Barcelona and we haven't got top class players.

That is nonsence, wednesday are a major team in the UK, we won the league cup at Wembly against Man United not long ago

• Haha 1

We couldn't complete even 2 or 3 metre passes. We tried to play around very good pressing tactics by Sunderland. We're not capable enough. In the few promising positions we got in to, our offensive players continued to run in to dead end streets. We had few crossing opportunities, but we just HAD to have that extra touch or two and any chance was gone. Most players were too slow, not switched on and didn't adapt quickly enough to the Black Cats' onslaught. The subs did considerably better than the starting eleven. Rohl and his backroom team had a bad day, perpetuated by too many average player performances.

I say again, Bannan, Iorfa and Ingelsson kept up their good/great standards. The rest were left wanting.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rogets said:

That is nonsence, wednesday are a major team in the UK, we won the league cup at Wembly against Man United not long ago

‘Not Long Ago’ 1991, I was age 44, my son was age 12, much has happened in the intervening years. :huh:

6 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

We couldn't complete even 2 or 3 metre passes. We tried to play around very good pressing tactics by Sunderland. We're not capable enough. In the few promising positions we got in to, our offensive players continued to run in to dead end streets. We had few crossing opportunities, but we just HAD to have that extra touch or two and any chance was gone. Most players were too slow, not switched on and didn't adapt quickly enough to the Black Cats' onslaught. The subs did considerably better than the starting eleven. Rohl and his backroom team had a bad day, perpetuated by too many average player performances.

I say again, Bannan, Iorfa and Ingelsson kept up their good/great standards. The rest were left wanting.

Sunderlands analysis team will have watched the plymouth game  and looked for weaknesses to exploit thats what clubs do now, and theyve executed a plan.

Weve struggled in MF with just 2 in there under Rohl and saturday was a prime example.

• Like 1

I'm glad to see that Beckham has found out that the rumours are true! I've not opened the link (I fell for 3 or 4 similar leads) as I can't be QPR's to read half a day of nonsense to get to the bottom of the story.

What ARE the rumours by the way? 🙂

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I'm glad to see that Beckham has found out that the rumours are true! I've not opened the link (I fell for 3 or 4 similar leads) as I can't be QPR's to read half a day of nonsense to get to the bottom of the story.

What ARE the rumours by the way? 🙂

I’ve read this a couple of times & still can’t make out what it’s about ..😂😂

I read a post (can't remember which one) and it led me to a site (maybe LS?) where every swipe informed me that 'David Beckham 'admits' to the rumours. I'll try to dig it out so's you can spend an hour or two trying to discover what the rumours is (whilst swiping past 5000 more adverts) and you can let me know the 'Earth shattering' news.

Edited by Hotmale 1954