Girl, 11, and woman, 34, stabbed in central London

9 hours ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

Some game content is shocking

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c23l4ml51jmo

"We'd get an email or a call from a studio saying we need you on these days for a shoot," she said.

"That was all the information we'd get."

Ms Jefferies told the BBC she was once asked to act out a scene with a male performer involving a sexual assault with no prior warning.

"I turned up and was told what I would be filming would be a graphic rape scene," she said.

"This act could be watched for as long or as little time as the player wanted through a window, and then a player would be able to shoot this character in the head.

I read this yesterday, really shocking. I was pleased when one actress refused to a sexual assault scene, and on explaining why, she didn't have to. Who knows if the refusal will end up with her getting less work in the field.

On 13/08/2024 at 21:50, El Cid said:

Playing cowboys and Indians and other games will not inspire people to murder, but playing an addictive video game is on a different level.

I am sure we all know some of the younger generations burn the candle at both ends watching videos and video games.

My comment was referring to video games, not cowboys and Indians...