Pumped up lips on women, why?

1 minute ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I know the pumped up lips have been around for ages , but why on this earth do girls of a young age think they need to have this done ? . I see many young ones with their lips looking a suction machine , it's so not attractive .

image.png.bb985f9e32fd1f41ca7eff50404f9083.png

Could not agree more . Saw one yesterday while out shopping . I wonder if they have seen themselves in profile . Look ridiculous . 

• Like 2

My friend & I were driving down to Cornwall . We stopped off at services on M6 & we were going to get something to eat . We passed this mum & daughters , who looked to be from 16 , down to about 12 , 3 of them , all of them had pumped up lips . What was the mum thinking , looked like showroom dummies 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

My friend & I were driving down to Cornwall . We stopped off at services on M6 & we were going to get something to eat . We passed this mum & daughters , who looked to be from 16 , down to about 12 , 3 of them , all of them had pumped up lips . What was the mum thinking , looked like showroom dummies 

They look absolutely hideous.  I suppose we experimented with different looks as teenagers and look back in dismay (or horror).  I’m not sure if those implants are reversible though unlike a dodgy haircut or outfit.

• Like 2