Monkeypox - a new global health emergency

1 minute ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Well , you could always buy some banana milk 🤣

How do you milk a banana, 🍌 can I Google it?

Back to Mpox

Because Smallpox is no longer the threat it used to be, vaccinations against it are frequently no longer given outside special risk scenarios.
This Twitter account is often quite informative on medical stuff such as vaccines etc; 

Link below rolled up via Threadreader

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1824100811351244818.html

We DO have a vaccine for Mpox. It’s the Smallpox vaccine, which successfully eradicated a disease that killed more than 300 million people since 1900. 

A massive global vaccination campaign put an end to that disease in 1977.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/monkeypox-outbreak-epidemiological-overview/mpox-monkeypox-outbreak-epidemiological-overview-8-august-2024   HMG Stats 

Being the free thinker that I am, I will be listening to "ukcolumn.org" at 1.00pm today, to see what they make of this Mpox threat, If the Government has any info they are keeping to themselves. Then I'll make my mind up, as to how serious this thing is?

Bit worried as to what type of Jab they have for it. We haven't had a worldwide medical emergency in 100 years, and now we get two in less than 5 years, It had to happen on my watch didn't it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

Being the free thinker that I am, I will be listening to "ukcolumn.org" at 1.00pm today, to see what they make of this Mpox threat, If the Government has any info they are keeping to themselves. Then I'll make my mind up, as to how serious this thing is?

Bit worried as to what type of Jab they have for it. We haven't had a worldwide medical emergency in 100 years, and now we get two in less than 5 years, It had to happen on my watch didn't it.

Anyone of course is free to think whatever they desire.
Forum contributors/readers  may wish to have a listen to the broadcast, though personally I'll be out in the workshop.
May I refer those interested to have a read of this post on a different thread; saves typing it all out again.
https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/491877-demonstrations-riots-and-disorder-across-the-uk-following-the-southport-attacks/page/170/#comment-8854731

I think there's a separate thread somewhere regarding conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

Well, UKcolumn never said a lot about Mpox, but it did say that the Company with the Jabs in "Moderna", which means the jab is a "MRNA" one, like the covid jab, because Moderna only do "Mrna" jabs.

Is that a fact, or an 'invention' to further their aims?

Also see the post above which clearly states the virus under discussion is an MVA, similar to smallpox, the protection for which has been in production for many years, probably before Moderna existed.

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

Well, UKcolumn never said a lot about Mpox, but it did say that the Company with the Jabs in "Moderna", which means the jab is a "MRNA" one, like the covid jab, because Moderna only do "Mrna" jabs.

I love the internet......🤣

Monkeypox_Meme.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2