Monkeypox - a new global health emergency

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

A real medical professional who wasn't,  quoting statistics and then WRONGLY extrapolating them.

There were a lot of qualified doctors and consultants with similar views, but they couldn't get the word out. They had to resort to the dark web in some cases, such was the ban on anything that contradicted the public narrative .

Astrazenica has recently been involved in a court case where they admitted they knew the vaccine wasn't safe for everyone from the start. There was a simple test to find out who was at risk which should have been administered before the jab. and could have stopped those at risk from proceeding with the vaccinations. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

There were a lot of qualified doctors and consultants with similar views, but they couldn't get the word out. They had to resort to the dark web in some cases, such was the ban on anything that contradicted the public narrative .

Astrazenica has recently been involved in a court case where they admitted they knew the vaccine wasn't safe for everyone from the start. There was a simple test to find out who was at risk which should have been administered before the jab. and could have stopped those at risk from proceeding with the vaccinations. 

See my post immediately above yours.

1 minute ago, aardvark6535 said:

My apologies, written in the moment.

Re: Mpox, why is everything, even the weather, reported in the most dramatic fashion as a dire emergency these days?

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

My apologies, written in the moment.

Re: Mpox, why is everything, even the weather, reported in the most dramatic fashion as a dire emergency these days?

None of it is accidental, it's all planned, the powers that be are using Psychological tactics to try and keep us frightened and scared, we are supposed  to be easier to control when frightened and/or scared.

8 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

My apologies - I did inadvertently say that, @aardvark6535, but as there was so much garbage being espoused, I failed to see my error - from my comments previously it should have been 'I was hoping someone WOULDN'T turn this....'. That should have been obvious.

Think nothing of it, I didn't.

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Can we get back to the subject of this topic, which is the current outbreak, in Africa, of a smallpox-type disease?

Smallpox or chickenpox?

There's a big difference in severity and deaths.