Monkeypox - a new global health emergency

8 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

Ooooh smashing!
Bring back social distancing... it was so lovely being justified in telling people to get the hell away from me in shops.

Antisocial me enjoyed that part.

People all up in your personal space makes my skin crawl.

Good point.  I never will understand the ones that keep nudging with their trolley or baskets in a supermarket queue.  Like it will make go faster.  Or the ones who wander aimlessly around and don’t seem to have a clue what they want to buy so clamour round every time they see someone looking at something for more than 10 seconds 😂

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I note this disease is so far in 'Africa' - don't now where on that large continent though, and WHO obviously have to spread alarm around every six months or so to stay 'relevant'.

But it is spreading globally and rapidly…..

https://www.euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/monkeypox-spreads-globally-who-laments-declining-reporting/

54 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Please Doctor what are the symtoms ref Monkeypox,  the Doctor replied, you will soon know when you get the urge to want to swing on trees and crave bananas.  :hihi:

Oh God I've got half the symptoms 

12 minutes ago, cressida said:

I bet it's not the swinging on trees!

It might be if I can climb on my Zimmer frame