Monkeypox - a new global health emergency

I didn't know what "MVA" was, so I looked it up, also, thinking that I was not the only person who didn't know what it was, I copied and pasted it to save others from having to look it up.

I am not a doctor, or a medical person in any way, I look, read and research a subject for the information I use, and If that information is creditable I will copy and paste it, I could mess around with it, altering a word here and there, move a sentence or paragraph and then pass it off as my own work, but that's just not me, I copy and paste, and 9 time out of 10,  I will include a link as to where I got the info.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

I didn't know what "MVA" was, so I looked it up, also, thinking that I was not the only person who didn't know what it was, I copied and pasted it to save others from having to look it up.

I am not a doctor, or a medical person in any way, I look, read and research a subject for the information I use, and If that information is creditable I will copy and paste it, I could mess around with it, altering a word here and there, move a sentence or paragraph and then pass it off as my own work, but that's just not me, I copy and paste, and 9 time out of 10,  I will include a link as to where I got the info.

Fair enough, @aardvark6535, but if the source is 'questionable'... However, in this case, the source is credible, although how it 'advances ' your claims, I can't quite fathom.

Edited by RollingJ

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Whereas 'ukcolumn.org' always uses verified data, is totally truthful and factual and doesn't misrepresent or wrongly ascribe manufacturers - yeah, right. The smallpox vaccine is made by a number of firms, and the ones referenced above are not 'CV-19 vacinnes - totally different 'family'.

It is true, there are many firms working on the MPox  jab, But only one who has a contract with the British Government "Moderna"

1 minute ago, aardvark6535 said:

So Moderna only make MRNA jabs

No, they don't - the one under discussion is an MVA product - totally different, as I have pointed out above. Also note - the Mpox virus has only been declared an 'issue' in DRC.