Is it just me or................

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Does anyone else think Sheffield Forum is really starting to buzz again? It seems much busier, some old names have cropped up, it really seems to be gaining traction and I'm looking forward to what the future brings to the best Forum I've ever had the pleasure to be a member of. I've been here for approximately 20 years (in one form or another 🤔) and I've no intention of stopping. 

I know that strictly speaking this kind of chat should be in the Feedback section (So no hard feelings if it gets moved or deleted) but I just wanted to say it.

So I said it 😁

And so you should !it's because of decent folk like yourself  keep.posting !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cressida said:

We have to use the word misogynist according to hhr (he hoo rises) I don't think SF notices tbh when sexism rears its ugly head yet he does if it's racism.😔

I this instance I was using chauvinist to suggest the best people come from Sheffield and that Sheffielders in general were of the salted earth type.

42 minutes ago, cressida said:

We have to use the word misogynist according to hhr (he hoo rises) I don't think SF notices tbh when sexism rears its ugly head yet he does if it's racism.😔

I can’t see everything that’s posted unfortunately.

But if any posts worry you please do report it and I’ll always take a look. 👍

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Padders said:

What I've noticed it seems a lot friendlier, bad language, insults, argument's, pettiness, etc. don't seem as bad.

The football section was horrific at one point, but I have to say the last few weeks their has been some proper top class old fashioned banter.

Don't be too hasty, we've not had a good political thread in a while.  Just remember how the old Brexit thread went, non-stop bickering back and forth.

Even the new Brexit thread didn't make it more than a couple of days before it got completely deleted for the rampant arguments.

Mind you the Lockdoctor/Westy/Axe/etc etc person seems to have finally called it a day, they pretty much existed to niggle, jibe and harass other users. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mkapaka said:

Each to their own but i find it hard work these days.

lots of posts just arguing over media stories designed to make people argue. 

bit tiresome.

Very much so,  I wonder if it's human nature which makes us need to take sides!

Edited by cressida

4 hours ago, cressida said:

Are you making things up again? 

Please link to a post where I have said this please.