Is it just me or................

1 minute ago, Padders said:

I've wiped mi backside we it...

I knew you were going to say that , you have hung it up on those damn pegs in the loos , haven't you . Going to have to just go & get me Sport from newsagents , then sit on the bench outside Padders Bar , then hide it somewhere 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I have to say , I am enjoying this Forum . I sometimes love a debate , but I have to be in the mood . More often though , I adore a reight good Banter , a damn good belly laugh . There are some proper characters on here & I love it . 

Helen, we love having you here with us.

You have certainly given the Forum some uplift...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Padders said:

Helen, we love having you here with us.

You have certainly given the Forum some uplift...

Oh thanks Padders , I own a laugh group on Facebook , but am seriously neglecting it because I am having such a laugh on here . Will be getting in trouble 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Uggy said:

I this instance I was using chauvinist to suggest the best people come from Sheffield and that Sheffielders in general were of the salted earth type.

If you say so ? Try Barnsley lol 😆 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Oh good flaming grief Padders . I only buy it to see if they finally bought Elvis down from the moon 🤣

He's working in a Chip Shop in Ecclesfield Helen...

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

🤣🤣🤣

Please never change. 

And I don't mean your undercrackers.  You need to change those at least once a week. 😁

Depends if he wants to keep the flies off the melon. You may have identified the source of the buzz there though. 

• Haha 2