The car you got after passing your test

Ford Fiesta diesel,

For the last 10 years have had a Citroen Berlingo,  Beyond the annual service and new tyres, only other thing I've needed was a new battery last year, 90k on the clock.

Edited by Longcol
  • Like 2

Austin A. 40 Countryman bought for £250 and took me to Cornwall,Scotland and Wales.

Reg 5780 R

Sold for £150 with a second hand gearbox in the boot after being unable to select  1st and reverse gears.

I had to be very careful where I parked for quite a while.

• Like 3

Mum had a Brabham Viva , & it had a very distinctive engine sound , so when I was wagging it from school , I heard the engine & I said , Mum is going to drive up anytime now .My mate said how do you know that ? . I said believe me she is . And I was right . Talk about ,in the **** 

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Ford Fiesta diesel,

For the last 10 years have had a Citroen Berlingo,  Beyond the annual service and new tyres, only other thing I've needed was a new battery last year, 90k on the clock.

WOW , 90 , that's brilliant 

1st car was a Daewoo Lanos we called Lionel. 

It was a right heap but it was all mine.

Then had a couple of Saabs (Lisa and Rosie Beth) and both were fantastic cars. I wish I had them still. 

Especially this one ⬇️

IMG-20240815-WA0003.jpg

• Like 2