BMW stop supplying Police cars

4 hours ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

BMW have ceased supplying cars to Police apparantly , after fatal accident involving officer 

image.png.2e1f9fc5816dd7734601f4860441a787.png

Maybe another brand might be better value, since not everyone likes to stop for the police, then they get rammed by a BMW!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

BMW have ceased supplying cars to Police apparantly , after fatal accident involving officer 

image.png.2e1f9fc5816dd7734601f4860441a787.png

I wish that they would ban BMW ,s from the road , get cut up it’s usually a BM ,    Nutter racing the lights it’s BM , boy racers. The lot of em .

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I wish that they would ban BMW ,s from the road , get cut up it’s usually a BM ,    Nutter racing the lights it’s BM , boy racers. The lot of em .

I agree , don't know why they even bother installing indicators , they never use them 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I got pulled by Police when I was going to Norfolk . I saw car behind me as I was driving down dual carriageway , but thought nowt about it . Until bloody lights came on & he pulled in front & bigsign came on saying FOLLOW ME !!!! . I thought WHAT ! . I pulled in & he got out & said why were you not doing 70 ? . I said I thought carriageways had a limit of 60 . But apparently ,wrong I was . Well , excuse me , I got done twice for speeding on same day when I picked my mate up from Manchester Airport ,had to do speed awareness course , which I actually enjoyed . So , I am careful now . He asked where I was travelling from & I said Bradford , his face was a picture . Then said I hope you have been drinking plenty of water , which I had , had a big bottle at side . Off he went & thanks to him , I missed my turning . Told my mate & she said , A) He was bored & B) she said ,you have been snookered ( that was first time I heard about that ) . Well bet he thought my car was black , except it isn't it's Midnight Blue & as far as I know , there are no Midnight Blue snooked balls 😆

Don't think you are in quite the position to be criticising how other people drive when you said this earlier. 

People in glass houses and all that...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Don't think you are in quite the position to be criticising how other people drive when you said this earlier. 

People in glass houses and all that...

Oh sod , off , there was nothing up with my driving , wasn't if I was doing 2 miles an hour down said dual carriageway . I learnt from my episodes , & am very careful now 

• Thanks 1