Famous people you have met

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

As a 9 year old walking up Flat St with my Mam at Christmas time , the greatest ever footballer to play for any Sheffield team stopped and began talking to my Mam ( she used to serve him in Penny Farthing )  . He shook my hand , Tony Currie . 😀

He came to Norfolk school once , didn't really bother , I am Wednesdayite 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Man hater .😀

I met Weller twice, he was mardy AF both times.

Although in terms of reputation, Cilla Black is in contention for most unpleasant celebrity, though I never met her. The Chuckle Brothers were renowned for never having a bad word to say about anyone, but they had a very bad word to say about Cilla apparently 🫢

• Like 1

Just now, Delbow said:

Although in terms of reputation, Cilla Black is in contention for most unpleasant celebrity, though I never met her. The Chuckle Brothers were renowned for never having a bad word to say about anyone, but they had a very bad word to say about Cilla apparently 🫢

Cilla was very chatty when we met her,  met the Chuckles,  their show was very enjoyable.

Just now, Delbow said:

Don't diss  The Modfather , Cilla on the other hand , fire away . Couldn't stand the woman . 

Just now, hackey lad said:

Don't diss  The Modfather , Cilla on the other hand , fire away . Couldn't stand the woman . 

Why,  Cilla was very friemdly,  my ex was quite quiet but he joked with her.

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Why,  Cilla was very friemdly,  my ex was quite quiet but he joked with her.

Lonnie Donegan was a disappointment,  Max Bygraves a bit peculiar.