1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Have a pleasant evening and good luck with your mum. I hope she's well 🙏 

She's wandering & they have moved her into bay where they can keep a closer eye on her . I am now working in the background in order to get her home . I have Citywide alarms coming in on Monday to install sensors around the house , it's called HOWZ , piloting in Sheffield , it comes with an APP , that lets me follow what is going on in her house . . Got Mediquip to order a new Hospital bed that doesn't go right to the floor , because she started crawling then , hence she ended up back in . They are going to fit alarms to the bed so that if she is not back in the bed after a certain time , it's sends an alarm . Then have gas people to come & turn hob off , because she is coming downstairs . Everything has to be right this time because she has had 2 failed discharges now 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, lavery549@yahoo said:

She's wandering & they have moved her into bay where they can keep a closer eye on her . I am now working in the background in order to get her home . I have Citywide alarms coming in on Monday to install sensors around the house , it's called HOWZ , piloting in Sheffield , it comes with an APP , that lets me follow what is going on in her house . . Got Mediquip to order a new Hospital bed that doesn't go right to the floor , because she started crawling then , hence she ended up back in . They are going to fit alarms to the bed so that if she is not back in the bed after a certain time , it's sends an alarm . Then have gas people to come & turn hob off , because she is coming downstairs . Everything has to be right this time because she has had 2 failed discharges now 

My Nurse has now kicked in big style , all my training is coming to help this happening . I am trained on the beds & mattress . Am Dementia trained , we have got Alzheimers staff involved now & they will be coming to see Mum 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Crikey. It all sounds very hectic but she's definitely a lucky lady having you in her corner. 

Big respect to you 🙏 

• Like 2

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Crikey. It all sounds very hectic but she's definitely a lucky lady having you in her corner. 

Big respect to you 🙏 

She is our Mum & is a true loved lady , she has done so much for us ,it's now time to pay her back 

• Like 2