3 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Anyway , tomorrow night ,I will finally be going out with my brother & his mate Scott , I haven't been out with them for months . I am taking my camp bed to stay over . We are off to the Tap 

Call in at "Padders Bar" and pick up your Daily Sport,,,

• Haha 3

On 17/08/2024 at 21:58, lavery549@yahoo said:

Can I please give a massive thankyou to all that have made me laugh tonight . I really needed it . As I fight the good fight tomorrow . I am off to see mum & get her in the shower & wash her hair , staff on the ward have failed to get that done , 🤣. So , my little mare is going in when I get there , have arranged with  staff . You will hear her go , NOOOOOO ,NOOOOO , then says , oh just get on with it . Watch this space . I thank you all 

How did yesterday go Helen?

Hope it went well....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Padders said:

How did yesterday go Helen?

Hope it went well....

It went fine Padders . She got HOWZ delievered & installed , they are monitors that are placed around the house eg microwave , fridge , doors , living room . It shows any activity in the house . It's done via an APP , brilliant it is . Don't know if anyone else has heard of this system , but am impressed . She has a safer bed coming Thurs , & there will be alarms fitted to that too . It will be like Big Brother watching her 

image.png.b0deaf8471f25cdb1ee59075d155b6fb.png🤣

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

It went fine Padders . She got HOWZ delievered & installed , they are monitors that are placed around the house eg microwave , fridge , doors , living room . It shows any activity in the house . It's done via an APP , brilliant it is . Don't know if anyone else has heard of this system , but am impressed . She has a safer bed coming Thurs , & there will be alarms fitted to that too . It will be like Big Brother watching her 

image.png.b0deaf8471f25cdb1ee59075d155b6fb.png🤣

Technology, chuffin amazing..

• Like 1