SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY V LEEDS

2 hours ago, royalowl said:

Eye watering prices for the game as per usual with Channers in charge.

£46 Kop

£51 North

£55 South

For a game on a Friday night live on Sky. 

A disgrace , Greedy players as well as massive overheads to blame .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

We’ll have to wait and see, obviously season ticket holders will attend, however Friday night on the TV is a no contest for me, and I reckon for a lot more. :huh:

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Stopped going when it was £10.

Used to love it on my day off, get up, nice day, I'll go to Hillsboro.

Pay at the turnstyle. job were a good un.

It's all to complicated now.

I'm retired now, and I would love to go again, but at £46 to watch 90+ minutes of football, it's not going to happen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm retired now, and I would love to go again, but at £46 to watch 90+ minutes of football, it's not going to happen.

Nothing better than standing where you want, they were the glory days, shouty people at the back of the kop all together

I can remember the away days on the coach on boxing day in the prem, we were only on YTS wages then but we could afford to watch an away game in the premier league on the coach

Try to book a seat now is a total nightmare, especially if there is more than one person trying to book.  Imagine a group of 6 lads trying to book seats today, they would be sat here there and everywhere

Edited by rogets
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

I only go to Bramall Lane once in a blue moon but since we currently have one I went last Saturday to watch a perfect example of how to outplay the opposition and then throw two points away!

It cost me nothing in the Bramall Lane Stand because two of my sons who were with me paid the £31 between them. Their tickets were £38.

echo.

• Like 1

I’m not into predictions, unless they’re within my understanding. I was a director of a very old Sheffield company that was saved from extinction by them recognising that they couldn’t survive without assistance. Who I wonder will ride into S6 and save SWFC from the inevitable, answers on a postcard.

4 minutes ago, echo beach said:

I only go to Bramall Lane once in a blue moon but since we currently have one I went last Saturday to watch a perfect example of how to outplay the opposition and then throw two points away!

It cost me nothing in the Bramall Lane Stand because two of my sons who were with me paid the £31 between them. Their tickets were £38.

echo.

46 quid at Hillsboro + the obligatory Bassett Burger and chips. no way.