Extreme Misogyny To Be Treated As Terrorism Under Yvette Cooper's New Crackdown

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Same here, and Melthebell thinks it's funny.

Proper hard man.

no whats funny is the very obvious excuses and whataboutery thats going to come from the usual suspects on here, itll be victim blaming next.

1 minute ago, Pyrotequila said:

Saw this story online, and some of the comments on it were.... different.... amusing.

Among them were hints towards "would this apply to a certain demographic, to whom misogyny if part of the culture?"

Seen many similar comments too. My guess is it would have to be applied evenly and it WOULD be because we keep getting told there is no two tier justice system in the UK. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Saw this story online, and some of the comments on it were.... different.... amusing.

Among them were hints towards "would this apply to a certain demographic, to whom misogyny if part of the culture?"

I hope it would.

Just now, melthebell said:

no whats funny is the very obvious excuses and whataboutery thats going to come from the usual suspects on here, itll be victim blaming next.

You can set your watch by it, Mel.  Disturbing and a bit sad.

• Like 2

Just now, Bellatrix said:

You can set your watch by it, Mel.  Disturbing and a bit sad.

its the very reason why such legislation is needed, theyre the same ones that blame victims, theyre the same ones that see nothing wrong in people like Andrew Tate. I'm sure Incels have been brought up before and swiftly moved on.

• Like 4