Coincidence .

Or is it , 

The Guy and his guests on the millions of pound Yacht sank by a tornado in Sicily .

He along with his business partner have just been cleared of a multi billion pound fraud in America.

The strange thing is that his partner was fatally struck by a car just two days before .

Coincidence , ???????????.

20 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Or is it , 

The Guy and his guests on the millions of pound Yacht sank by a tornado in Sicily .

He along with his business partner have just been cleared of a multi billion pound fraud in America.

The strange thing is that his partner was fatally struck by a car just two days before .

Complete and total coincidence and if you say any different you're a lunatic 🤪

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Or is it , 

😂😂😂  Saw this on news other day and thought, here we go . 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

😂😂😂  Saw this on news other day and thought, here we go . 

Coincidence . does not have to be some thing as you two suggest ,  Coincidence is some times unexplainable .

Thanks for the monicker DADDY ,  join me it makes life interesting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cressida said:

Poetic justice?

In what way? 

I haven't really gone into the situation with any serious inquiry but as I understand it the two men were charged with fraud for overinflating the value of their company in the sale to Hewlett- Packard and they were found not guilty of all charges in an American court of law.

So why do you think they both deserved to die together with other innocent people in Lynch's case?

Is this a coincidence - I was on a cruise with my parents,  I have always read Agatha Christie books so my mind was on a couple of the books she had written about deaths on a cruise,  I had an appointment to have my ears syringed,  opened the wrong door and saw a bath filled with blood and bathwater,  rushed out to tell my family,  they said the ship's flag was at half mast,  found out that two of the galley crew had fought and one had been killed.  The boat offloaded the body at the next port we stopped at,  superstition is a crew won't sail with a dead body on board.

33 minutes ago, cressida said:

I don't,  poetic justice is not operated it just happens like fate.

The meaning of the phrase Poetic Justice is ' someone meeting a deserved and fitting retribution for something they did '.

That being the case I assumed that you knew something I was unaware of, and you believed that both men had done something for which they deserved to die.

39 minutes ago, m williamson said:

In what way? 

I haven't really gone into the situation with any serious inquiry but as I understand it the two men were charged with fraud for overinflating the value of their company in the sale to Hewlett- Packard and they were found not guilty of all charges in an American court of law.

So why do you think they both deserved to die together with other innocent people in Lynch's case?

39 minutes ago, m williamson said:

In what way? 

I haven't really gone into the situation with any serious inquiry but as got the wrong end of the sticI understand it the two men were charged with fraud for overinflating the value of their company in the sale to Hewlett- Packard and they were found not guilty of all charges in an American court of law.

I think you have got the wrong end of the stick , no one has stated any one deserved to die .

• Like 2