Coincidence .

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Attempts at creating conspiracy theories sometimes defy belief.

Yes they do, on the other hand it can be quite amusing to start them off and see where they end. 😉

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr.pNnIL8ZmdgQAJycM34lQ;_ylu=Y29sbwNpcjIEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1725473993/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fclimatesciencenews.com%2f2021-09-24-expert-warns-weaponized-weather-against-power-grids.html/RK=2/RS=e5F3HaboqFFUPH47R5qD5pH4ey4-

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

cressida said ' Poetic Justice? '.  And as I said in my last post that means someone receiving retribution for something they did.

I was simply curious to know what that was, because I hadn't heard of anything either of the men did that would warrant a death sentence.

I think it was a response to me being called a lunatic ,  By a Daddy ,  Join the club its smashing .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, High Chaparral said:

Of course a coincidence. Nobody could have predicted a water spout would cause such damage to a yacht moored near the coast. 

Coincidence ????? read the post , the death of two business partners  in different parts of the World who have just been found not guilty of a billion pound fraud is coincidence ,  Just that , no one has said its anything dodgy , Read the bleeedin thing .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Or is it , 

The Guy and his guests on the millions of pound Yacht sank by a tornado in Sicily .

He along with his business partner have just been cleared of a multi billion pound fraud in America.

The strange thing is that his partner was fatally struck by a car just two days before .

Coincidence , ???????????.

My bold. 

Total coincidence. Unless you know how someone can arrange a violent storm / tornado off the coast of Sicily? 

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Coincidence ????? read the post , the death of two business partners  in different parts of the World who have just been found not guilty of a billion pound fraud is coincidence ,  Just that , no one has said its anything dodgy , Read the bleeedin thing .

Cuttsie, you implied their was something dodgy by saying "Coincidence" then finishing your post by saying "Or is it"

2 hours ago, cressida said:

Is this a coincidence - I was on a cruise with my parents,  I have always read Agatha Christie books so my mind was on a couple of the books she had written about deaths on a cruise,  I had an appointment to have my ears syringed,  opened the wrong door and saw a bath filled with blood and bathwater,  rushed out to tell my family,  they said the ship's flag was at half mast,  found out that two of the galley crew had fought and one had been killed.  The boat offloaded the body at the next port we stopped at,  superstition is a crew won't sail with a dead body on board.

I watch a show called " cruise ship killers"

Plenty of shenanigans goes on!!

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I think it was a response to me being called a lunatic ,  By a Daddy ,  Join the club its smashing .

Well in that case it was a woooosh over my head.  I thought she was referring to the deaths of the two colleagues, I wasn't trying to be smart I was just interested in hearing what she knew about it.

I've always been in the club, as Mark Twain said  " When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. "

It's only a matter of degree, I'm eccentric, you're nuts and that other poster is bat **** crazy.

• Like 1