Coincidence .

2 hours ago, cressida said:

Is this a coincidence - I was on a cruise with my parents,  I have always read Agatha Christie books so my mind was on a couple of the books she had written about deaths on a cruise,  I had an appointment to have my ears syringed,  opened the wrong door and saw a bath filled with blood and bathwater,  rushed out to tell my family,  they said the ship's flag was at half mast,  found out that two of the galley crew had fought and one had been killed.  The boat offloaded the body at the next port we stopped at,  superstition is a crew won't sail with a dead body on board.

Well Cressida there’s a crime novel in your recounted experience. You could use the pseudonym Igather Clues. Get writing.😁

If that superstition about the crews was true how would a good percentage of cruise liners get back to port I wonder. With the number of passengers on cruises nowadays the chances of someone dying on board must be quite high.

We were once on a beach in Spain when a chap close to us simply died quietly in a deck chair. I can think of much worse ways of departing.

echo.

echo.

7 minutes ago, m williamson said:

How you doing Mr not too bright?  Do please explain exactly what's angry about asking a question. Try reading what cressida posted and what I posted in reply and then explain precisely where the anger comes into it.

Take your time.

Intimidating Season 4 GIF by The Office

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Coincidence ????? read the post , the death of two business partners  in different parts of the World who have just been found not guilty of a billion pound fraud is coincidence ,  Just that , no one has said its anything dodgy , Read the bleeedin thing .

Didn't they lose a civil case over the same thing in London though?  The trial in America was on criminal charges.

So now.........I guess their estates pay up?

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Intimidating Season 4 GIF by The Office

What a surprise 🙄 once again, lost for words, unable to provide a coherent reply the self opinionated hackey lad resorts to gifs or emojis.

Not going to work this time hackey lad. You chose to stick your oar in, so now you need to explain yourself. Answer the question, in what way could you interpret a perfectly reasonable question being asked as being angry?

As I've already explained, I wasn't fully informed with regard  to the situation and was under the impression that both of the deceased had been found innocent of all charges in a court of law. Therefore, it was perfectly reasonable to ask why cressida asked if it was Poetic Justice, inferring some culpability on their part. 

So what's the Mr Angry all about? In reality it's Mr Amused, mainly as a result of posters like you  😂

15 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Coincidence ????? read the post , the death of two business partners  in different parts of the World who have just been found not guilty of a billion pound fraud is coincidence ,  Just that , no one has said its anything dodgy , Read the bleeedin thing .

Why the attitude?   A Greek Tragedy?