Another Mass stabbing, Germany this time.

There's some seriously disturbed & ideologically motivated people running around. 

Well in a population of 7 billion plus, there's going to be the odd nutter with a weapon.  Luckily for the rest of us, they are a miniscule minority. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Crikey. I wonder if the attacker was known to the security services?

German Police not released much info last time I looked, but folk should beware what they read on social media;

I've already seen 3 names promoted, complete with photos, all from prior incidents.

36 minutes ago, peak4 said:

German Police not released much info last time I looked, but folk should beware what they read on social media;

I've already seen 3 names promoted, complete with photos, all from prior incidents.

Yes, I've seen a couple too. Hopefully an official description will be released soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes, I've seen a couple too. Hopefully an official description will be released soon. 

I've seen a rainbow flag placed at a memorial, maybe it was an attack on the gay community?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peak4 said:

German Police not released much info last time I looked, xt

Well exactly. 

Most people's default for looking for information on anything these days is social media, which really is, especially in the early hours & days of any incident is mainly based on opinions, hearsay, gossip & plain maliciousness. 

You have MSM outlets that have been around for centuries but people are so hungry & gullible for any story update, not because they need or want to know or actually have any interest in a story but just because they want to be the one to re-X (Tweet) it on to get a few extra likes. 

That's how we in the UK ended up descending into madness over the past few weeks because some clown in his lonley bedroom in Pakistan decided to make something up about the Southport murders. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/21/world/asia/pakistan-arrest-southport-riots.html#:~:text=In Pakistan%2C Farhan Asif%2C a,claims about the Southport attacker.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

That's how we in the UK ended up descending into madness over the past few weeks because some clown in his lonley bedroom in Pakistan decided to make something up about the Southport murders. 

I read (Guardian maybe) that he just copied something online to his website without checking for authenticity of the source. Not nitpicking, just saying. :) 

• Like 1