Well , never mind christmas a coming , Jingle Bells & all that malarky . There is something else a coming , the dreaded Man Flu !!!!!!! . Where the men take to their bed , hoping their fevered brow will be mopped at regular intervals . 

image.png.641fe22596695474c3d310949c51597a.png

7 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Well , never mind christmas a coming , Jingle Bells & all that malarky . There is something else a coming , the dreaded Man Flu !!!!!!! . Where the men take to their bed , hoping their fevered brow will be mopped at regular intervals . 

image.png.641fe22596695474c3d310949c51597a.png

Ah.  So that’s all the more reason to get a flue vaccine.  
There’s a lot of coronavirus around which I think accounts for all this ‘man flue’.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pfifes said:

There’s a lot of coronavirus around which I think accounts for all this ‘man flue’.

Well pfifes ,I will for one never have the flu vaccine , ever again . I was so ill when I had it the other year .

5 minutes ago, pfifes said:

My bold

I'll pass thanks 😀

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Well pfifes ,I will for one never have the flu vaccine , ever again . I was so ill when I had it the other year .

My GP's used to contact me frequently asking if I wanted the flu jab. Always said no even when they would explain the 'benefits' of it. Got so bad I had to write a letter of complaint to get the phone calls stopped. 

They eventually stopped thank god.

Now my GP is like..........

rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I haven’t been ill from the flue vaccine but must admit most of the Covid 19 vaccines made me ill for days. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My GP's used to contact me frequently asking if I wanted the flu jab. Always said no even when they would explain the 'benefits' of it. Got so bad I had to write a letter of complaint to get the phone calls stopped. 

They eventually stopped thank god.

Now my GP is like..........

rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

Have you ever had the flue though?