3 minutes ago, pfifes said:

Most people that have had flue don’t want it again though…

Don't get me wrong I don't want it again but if I do so be it. I'll let my immune system deal with it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Don't get me wrong I don't want it again but if I do so be it. I'll let my immune system deal with it.

The flue vaccine has been around for a long time though so should be pretty safe. 

The Covid 19 vaccines are a bit more experimental though so who knows?  Maybe there are unknown side effects?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Oh yes  I got Influenza A , which is deadly , was ill for months 

Wow, you wouldn’t want that again.  Surely the flue vaccine can’t be worse?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, pfifes said:

The flue vaccine has been around for a long time though so should be pretty safe. 

The Covid 19 vaccines are a bit more experimental though so who knows?  Maybe there are unknown side effects?

I respect your opinion but I'm going to refrain from giving a full answer to this post as I don't want to open a can of worms and make this yet another covid thread 👍

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I respect your opinion but I'm going to refrain from giving a full answer to this post as I don't want to open a can of worms and make this yet another covid thread 👍

Fair enough, we’re all entitled to our own opinion but without getting into Covid 19, do you think the influenza jab is as dangerous as the Covid one?  As it has been around for a long time.

• Like 1