Oasis reunion

Well I've got Definitely Maybe & What's the Story) Morning Glory in my CD collection but they're 30 years old.  They could just do a concert of those two albums & no doubt the PR frenzy that the media are already whipping up, will guarantee sell out concerts.  It'll be good if they play Glastonbury next year because I'll get to see them that way.  

Now that the pair of them are both multi-millionaires in their 50's, it'll be interesting to hear what, if any, new music they put out now that they're no longer hungry young musicians. 

I wasn't overly keen on them back then but I do like a few of their songs, my lad has gotten into them lately and saw Liam Gallagher at Leeds Fest this weekend so I'll try to get some tickets for the shows, I actually don't mind both brothers and find them quite funny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Well I've got Definitely Maybe & What's the Story) Morning Glory in my CD collection but they're 30 years old.  They could just do a concert of those two albums & no doubt the PR frenzy that the media are already whipping up, will guarantee sell out concerts.  It'll be good if they play Glastonbury next year because I'll get to see them that way.  

Now that the pair of them are both multi-millionaires in their 50's, it'll be interesting to hear what, if any, new music they put out now that they're no longer hungry young musicians. 

If they stick to their first two albums, early b-sides and say the Hindu Times then nobodies going to complain.

Edited by Longcol

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

If they stick to their first two albums, early b-sides and say the Hindu Times then nobodies going to complain.

And of course the "Whatever" EP which was the most played on the jukebox in my local abour 1995.

The son met them when he was doing events went and told them I preferred Morissey,  they said they were better  and to come and see them.

I kept an Esquire magazine of an early interview and every other word was a swear word.

Edited by cressida

20 minutes ago, cressida said:

The son met them when he was doing events went and told them I preferred Morissey,  they said they were better  and to come and see them.

I kept an Esquire magazine of an early interview and every other word was a swear word.

Chatted to them both in a hotel in Dublin in the 90s,Liam came across as a nicer bloke.

• Like 1