Oasis reunion

31 minutes ago, cressida said:

Some hotels are cancelling bookings so they can cash in on new bookings for the concert.

They'll be sick when Loopy Liam has a tantrum and cancels the lot.

Edited by Alextopman

On 27/08/2024 at 08:39, cuttsie said:

Bloooody Heck its on Sky news now .

Andy Burnham who is a bandwaggoner  is wetting him self .

After all the publicity on all the tv Chanel’s about their return,  it turns out that their concert isn’t until next Summer !! Just another way to get started selling tickets this year.!! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/aug/28/stop-the-celebrations-oasis-are-the-most-damaging-pop-cultural-force-in-recent-british-history

Crikey, what a salty bitter, mean individual.

Why do the Guardian and their miserable columnists hate working class people having a good time?

Deary me.

Yes,  his bitterness is corrosive,

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/aug/28/stop-the-celebrations-oasis-are-the-most-damaging-pop-cultural-force-in-recent-british-history

Crikey, what a salty bitter, mean individual.

Why do the Guardian and their miserable columnists hate working class people having a good time?

Deary me.

Al still doing a sterling job spreading Guardian opinion piece click bait there.  They really should give you a gift subscription.

Here are a few more Guardian columnists on Oasis: ‘I’ve waited 25 years for this moment’: Oasis, the reunion – and what made them great, including this quote from one of the miserable buggers:

Ten nights at Wembley? Does anything sound better, more pure, more thrilling, more unifying?

1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

Al still doing a sterling job spreading Guardian opinion piece click bait there.  They really should give you a gift subscription.

Al and his transference eh? The Guardian must have kicked sand in his face at the seaside when he was a lad.

Mind you I agree with 90% of the 'salty, bitter article', Oasis are awful, lowbrow (monobrow?) plod rock. It's the money!

• Like 1