Oasis reunion

8 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Speaking of "Middle aged adolescent posturing around the stage"? 

I wonder if the Arctic Monkeys will be one of the support acts, like they were back in the day.  If they are,  they'll be responsible for selling a lot of tickets.  I know if I had one & they were the support act, I'd sell mine. 

Doubt it.

3 minutes ago, prince al said:

Doubt it.

12 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Speaking of "Middle aged adolescent posturing around the stage"? 

I wonder if the Arctic Monkeys will be one of the support acts, like they were back in the day.  If they are,  they'll be responsible for selling a lot of tickets.  I know if I had one & they were the support act, I'd sell mine. 

I reckon they will get some contemporary artists to balance the line up.

4 hours ago, cressida said:

Son has two tickets.

Well Cressida you’ll be able to go along and ‘trip the light fantastic ‘ with the Gallagher brothers et al.

Enjoy but don’t lose your voice by screaming too much!😀

PS. Always wished the most influential group ever would reunite but after December 1980 that became impossible.😪

echo.

Congratulations to those who were able to get tickets but this practice of surge or dynamic pricing absolutely stinks.

I understand that the tickets which were originally priced at around £150 escalated to to around £450 whilst people were already queuing on the website.

I wonder what proportion of tickets were actually sold at the original “face value”.

55 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Congratulations to those who were able to get tickets but this practice of surge or dynamic pricing absolutely stinks.

I understand that the tickets which were originally priced at around £150 escalated to to around £450 whilst people were already queuing on the website.

I wonder what proportion of tickets were actually sold at the original “face value”.

Son got two tickets £148 each.