millwall v sheffield wednesday

5 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I’m sticking by DR not because I think that he’s the second coming, more because I want to see what he’s really got, he’d nothing  to lose last year, this time it’s different.

Exactly that, did great last season with nothing to lose, now he has his own players to show what he really can or can't do.  Still had alot to prove even after last season, he has to adapt to the poor results and make changes.

He’s not the messiah and the finest manager in England any more then? See what he’s got suggests that you don’t believe him to be the man you all thought he was?

Listen you all got ahead of yourselves and believed yourself to be something that you are not.  A result against an abysmal Plymouth team was never going to be the basis or a benchmark for your season ahead.

I don’t need to say a thing, the results are putting you lot back in rank. Once the deludimol has worn off you lot may see that once more your manager has been given naff all to build a squad with (only Bassett would ever disagree). If the manager is as good as you lot suggest then surely he would have received a cash budget? 

As for Millwall, nowt special really. But they are established and know how to play football in this league. They have added to an established Championship team and have a leader who knows what they league is all about

Easily appeased you Wednesday fans… but the cracks will soon show again. Zero budget for another manager, yet the financial demands on fans increase once more. 

Bottom half mediocrity all the way.

I never said he was, even after what he did last season so it's not all fans lording him as the next Messiah. Did I want him to stay, yes of course. Do I want him to go now, of course not.

As for the Plymouth result if you look back most said a good win but the next 3 or 4 games would give us more if an indication of where we're at, as it is it shows he has some work to do but it's not panic mode yet after 4 games