millwall v sheffield wednesday

10 hours ago, web1 said:

Why not just post a load of laughing emojis instead of your usual snooze fest essay?

Its she height like this that you and  that other tool kelvin used to post that keeps people away.
You post some banal tripe that you try  pass off as ‘analysis’  the second you see United have one up on the owls, Nowt wrong wi that cos your United, but you only ever pop up like a child laughing at someone who’s fallen over.

What DR did last season was nothing short of unbelievable in any league. 
No mention or posts for weeks on end last season towards the end.

Thats fair enough  cos your United but at least keep it consistent, don’t disappear when United are  down and you might stop being known as Uniteds’ version of Kelvin. 

Miss the old banter on here.

Grappler, Bypass, Potty, CB. Gaz.

Hope your all well and the rest of you,

I’m sure you all pop in from time to time just for a browse.

Nige, United are skint and awful and Wednesday are and always will be the bigger better and most successful team in Sheffield, And you can stuff ya facts cos I just told ya!!

What a load of rubbish 😂😂 You can your laughing faces that you requested for that one! 

Is it meant to be in depth analysis or bold statement that states facts? I don’t go to Wednesday matches, along with a large percentage of the owls fans on here incidentally. Also reading is optional, but you go out of your way to read and then criticise. Perhaps don’t read my posts if they upset you so much, because I will keep posting as I am well within my rights to do so.. sorry Mr Forum 👮‍♂️ 😂😂

And good old Kalvin getting slated… The owls fans on help jumped on his bandwagon and promoted his behaviour for some time, leading to him lingering like a foul smell. Maybe they are to blame?

And the gents that you have listed… far superior to a forum such as this.  You used to be able to chat and have freedom of speech back in those days. These days it’s just a load of old blokes who don’t go to games and who spend far too much of their lives sat on the forum insulting strangers in order to feel better about themselves.

Right, would love to chat but I’m off to watch my team play football in the flesh, as fans do! Cheerio!