My First Thread. Tell Me Something About Yourself.

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I’m hackey  , Pisces . A giant of a man with an intellect to match . I like long walks on the beach at sundown . Call me . 

Dont fall for it folks....

A 5ft 2" hairy bloke turns up with a club foot  and thought my offer of a 99 ice cream was a proposition.

• Haha 2

Just now, hackey lad said:

Forgot to say my middle name is Hercules 

I named my bicycle Hercules,  fell off it.

Anna - are you doing an essay?  It said you were typing 3 minutes ago.

• Like 1

Hi Holly, I'm Anna. Welcome to the Forum. If you like a fight you've come to the right place. There are some argumentative persons on here, including me, but I like an interesting, dynamic discussion as long as it's good humoured and polite. There are lots of interesting, funny people on here too, You've met Padders, and your Dad is great too, he has lots of good ideas for starting interesting topics. 

Well done on passing your driving test; get your own car, and freedom beckons. There's nothing like it as long as you take care. It took my son five attempts to pass, but he didn't give up and got it in the end.

I'm also very interested in art and history, and used to teach English Literature, but don't let that put you off. 😄 I also love dogs and travelling but do less of it now., (so do as much of it as you can while your young.) Two of my boys live in Australia so visiting them is fabulous, and I go as often as I can.  You'll see I also have a penchant for giving advice when it's not asked for! So feel free to tell me to push off when required. 🙄  

Good to have your input on the Forum Holly, we need young people with a fresh point of view, so join in and have fun.☺️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1