Government Considering Stricter Outdoor Smoking Rules to Reduce Preventable Deaths

15 minutes ago, Padders said:

Absolutely spot on Rogets.

People on this Forum don't seem to understand the fact that you are university educated, and your comments should be noted.

I think, along with smoking, and alcohol, all physical sports should be banned.

Boxing is one example, they don't even fight in a ring, it's a square, how stupid are boxer's?

Football and Rugby needs outlawing as well, this activity should be replaced by fishing, no one gets hurt fishing, only the fish.

Demolish all the Soccer and Rugby grounds and turn them into big lakes, you could have all the Fishermen fishing for points, EG. 6 points for a Salmon, 5 points for a Trout, 4 points for a Pike, 3 points for a Trench.

Introduce league tables, and follow your favourite fisherman, how exciting would that be.

Bert Troutman would have excelled at fishing, and avoided a broken neck.

Golf is OK, but I prefer Crazy Golf.

I'd even go as far as to ban the Olympic Games, people chucking spears and hammers about is very dangerous, running is fine when your late for a train, but the concept of running around in circles for nothing but glory seems a bit medieval to me. the Olympic's should consist of board games only.

Monopoly, Chess, Dominoes, Skittles, and Ludo, could entertain us all with the right mindset.

It's time this country prioritized its priority's.

All these measure's would help save the NHS and bring waiting times down, and maybe, bring down our tax burden.

It's time for a big reset...

I was taking your post incredibly seriously until you said " 3 points for a Tench"

Gi orrr....... should be at least 5.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

One way to quit . Wasn't good smoking in pubs . Same as on buses ,when you were allowed to upstairs . I didn't smoke then , stink came slowly down from upstairs 

I’ve never smoked and am glad I never started. Once worked for the DHSS though and sometimes had to do reception in a waiting room full of people smoking like chimneys all day. I used to go home reeking  of it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Slighty batty said:

I’ve never smoked and am glad I never started. Once worked for the DHSS though and sometimes had to do reception in a waiting room full of people smoking like chimneys all day. I used to go home reeking  of it. 

Yea , not good I have to say . Glad that doesn't happen now . If I am out in publice , I try & be somewhere where there few people 

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I was taking your post incredibly seriously until you said " 3 points for a Tench"

Gi orrr....... should be at least 5.

Always thought it was a Trench AL.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

If we were meant to smoke Mrs Batty.

We'd have been born with a chimney on our heads.....

• Haha 2