Government Considering Stricter Outdoor Smoking Rules to Reduce Preventable Deaths

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Congratulations for stopping 👏

I've set myself another date where I'm going to try and stop again but I must admit I like the idea of just throwing them away and going for it. Hmmmm, I reckon I'll grab some patches and stuff at the weekend. 

Well done again for managing to stop 👍

Get help , it works .

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Congratulations for stopping 👏

I've set myself another date where I'm going to try and stop again but I must admit I like the idea of just throwing them away and going for it. Hmmmm, I reckon I'll grab some patches and stuff at the weekend. 

Well done again for managing to stop 👍

Thanks.

If you do go on patches, they do recommend that you use another method like the inhilator or lozenges. Simply because they say people who use 2 or more NRT products have a better chance of quitting. It might be worth using your local stop smoking service, as they can prescribe NRT so it works out cheaper.  The inhilator is good as it mimics the hand to mouth action of smoking.

Just now, Mister M said:

Thanks.

If you do go on patches, they do recommend that you use another method like the inhilator or lozenges. Simply because they say people who use 2 or more NRT products have a better chance of quitting. It might be worth using your local stop smoking service, as they can prescribe NRT so it works out cheaper.  The inhilator is good as it mimics the hand to mouth action of smoking.

See my post ⬆️

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Na then fatty  😀 What cracked it for me was the Inhalators .   they're not a 70s punk band by the way .

Fatty lol - I am quite a bit chubby - I no longer need to wear my belt.

I'll have to get myself down to the gym and get the spare tyre off

14 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Thanks.

Cheers for the advice Mister M. It's much appreciated 🙏

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Cheers Hackey.  Can I get help at the pharmacy or is it a GP thing? 

I was having health problems ( COPD ) is rife in my family . The Hospital referred me to Sheffield Stop Smoking ( I think) . They have a stall in the Moor market . 

59 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I tried loads of times to stop. I really need to but I seem to lack the necessary willpower. 

Have you tried vaping, helped me, not had a fag for 9 years.

• Like 1